We hope everyone had a nice warm and cozy Thanksgiving. It's the beginning of December and here in our surrounding area we have been hit with lots of snow. It is not only snowing, but it is SOOOO cold outside! So, we wanted to remind everyone that during the winter it is just as important to care for your face and hair. Since we are in the beauty industry, this is what we care about!
Here are some helpful tips to stay hydrated:
1. Drink lots of water. And when we say lots of water, we mean half of your body weight in ounces of course! This is key for healthy looking skin and hair! We love warm water with lemon!
2. Try not to wash your hair too much and try not to take super hot showers. I know, I know you roll your eyes at me as you read this! But, try!!!! Your hair and scalp will love you and me for it!
3. Warm oils are wonderful to keep the scalp and face hydrated. We love everything Botnia check out their skin care line for amazing oils, face creams, spritz and more!
4. Think about taking a good quality fish oil. I love (I shouldn't say love, because no one LOVES fish oil) but I can handle Carlson's Norwegian Fish Oil
5. Try a mask once a week! The Flower Powder Mask by Botnia is both hydrating and and soothing. You'll feel like a million bucks!
And of course, take care of yourself! Eat well, and get some rest! Beauty comes from within and radiates out.
Is there something that you enjoy doing to keep your hair and/or face looking fresh and hydrated? Have you tried any of these suggestions? Share below in the comments! We'd love to hear from you!