Here at Nancy Rice Artistry we take great pride in providing exceptional customer service, proficiency in our skill, and attention to detail both before and during your service day. Following the current health concern throughout the country and around the world, we want to address the concerns and remind our clients that our main focus is your health safety and satisfaction. As before, we are taking all precautions to ensure that our company is keeping you safe and clean. We are diligently verifying that all of our artists have properly cleaned, sanitized all products and equipment after each use. We use high quality professional brush cleaners, tool cleaners, and palette cleaners. Day of, we will continue to bring disposable applicators and hand sanitizer to be used before and after each client.
Because your health and those attending are our primary concern, we ask that you do the following for us:
1. If you have left the country in the last 60 days, please let us know so we can take the appropriate precautions.
2. If your artists for any reason have fallen ill, we will let you know and upon a mutual agreement, we will replace the artist with another highly qualified one.
3. If you yourself are ill or someone else in your party is, please disclose that information to us so that we can mutually agree on the next steps.
4. We will sanitize all tools and palettes on-site and in between clients. Therefore, please note that this may take some time in between. We will allocate it in our schedule as well.
5. Please have available a sink & soap for us to wash our hands upon arrival, between each client and when leaving.
6. If you have been or you have been near anyone infected with COVID-19 please let us know as soon as possible so that we can discuss the next steps for your day and the possibility of rescheduling.
If there are any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. We want you to be filled with ease in knowing that you're in great hands.
We thank you kindly for taking the time to read this.
Nancy Rice, Owner & Nancy Rice Artistry, Beauty Team
Photocredit: Kortniellett Photography with Evolve Workshops